Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Project 365: October 25th through October 31st

October 25th: My cell phone fried Monday and I had taken my daily photo on it so I bring you a photo to take its place which I took of a huge snowstorm we had in 2003. This is this gorgeous little pond which was right by our house at that time period. Copyright Mikhail Hamilton.


October 26th: Hello Bat Kitty! Found at Albertsons doing grocery shopping while Sprint worked on my phone.


October 27th: Walking up to work - I love the woods there.


October 28th: Drinks at Dana's with the ladies. Sitting outside with my glass of wine admiring her pumpkin spider.


October 29th: More trees at work which are just stunning!


October 30th: Ready to hit Lauriel and Edward's forest themed party dressed as a Banshee and then Heidi and Robert's party as a ghost... versatility rules.


October 31st: Wandering past the park blocks


October 31st: A night at the movies! We watched Alfred Hitchcock's original Psycho play on the big screen at Arlene Schnitzer while the Oregon Symphony played the original score. It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment