Total Pageviews

Monday, October 4, 2010

Project 365: September 27th through October 3rd

September 27th: My desk at work - or a small corner of it with my latest volunteer shirt - this one was from the United Way campaign and my drawers are decorated with Italian advertising posters which are magnets.


September 28th: PUMPKINS!! Fall has officially arrived at Winco.


September 29th: My new hotline desk - they just got the new computers and cubicles so the office is looking all sorts of swanky now though I am still sad my commuter time has doubled.


September 29th: Rose petals and violets ready to be steeped in boiling water.


September 30th: The left is rose violet jelly and the right is lavender jelly.


October 1st: Dinner at Patti and Del's in Yacolt/Moulton Falls. You can see their sweet daughter Allie in the background. Del made steaks and salad...did I mention Del is like my favorite cook ever??


October 1st: Patrick and Del are me and Patti's Irish men so they traditionally drink Irish Car Bombs together when we hang out and I drive us home :)


October 2nd: Brunch of yummy thanks to Jen! Bacon, sautéed mushrooms and crab, spinach, sage, chive, tomato, bell pepper and cream cheese stuffed eggs with scrap-booking from hell.


October 3rd: You leave the hall closet open for one minute to put away some laundry and this is what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment