Total Pageviews

Monday, June 21, 2010

Project 365: June 14th through June 20th

June 14th: Dotty's All You Can Eat Tacos...and today is not Wednesday. I get sandwiches here sometimes for super cheap when I forget my lunch. I highly recommend their club.


June 15th: Making blueberry lemon balm cake.


June 16th: Mio sushi for lunch: Double crunch roll, yellow tail roll and salmon nigiri.


June 17th: Wake me up...wake me up...


June 17th: Shopping at Lane Bryant Washington Square with Jen.


June 18th: The master gardener's rose garden I walk by every day during my breaks at work.


June 19th: Wine tasting at Stoller Vineyards.


June 19th: Crepe party at Julie and Brent's. Brent made me this amazing crepe: gruyere, chicken, bacon, roasted red pepper, grilled asparagus, spinach, and carmelized onions.


June 20th: The first water lily bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment