Total Pageviews

Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365: June 7th through June 13th

June 7th: Patrick made me, him, Richard and Jen amazing stuffed salmon burgers on onion buns with Tillamook Swiss, red bell pepper and lettuce from Kruger farms and also grilled asparagus from Krugers...so amazing...


June 8th: Town Hall on chickens - Lannie and Tracy made these adorable signs for all of us. The night was amazing since only one anti chicken person showed up out of a room full of 100 people!


June 9th: My wonderful husband spoiled me with sushi dinner and these are two favs: salmon nigiri and a yellow tail roll.


June 9th: Working at the hotline. The elevator has been under repair for some time now but I love the sign saying new controls are in and the ceiling is "coming soon"!


June 10th: The great bathroom revamp 2010. I began the Venetian plaster project on the first bathroom (both are being redone using this product). Macha lent a helping furry hand supervising since it is, after all, her bathroom.


June 11th: But this is my tree. I wait by it every day when Patrick picks me up. These days it is looking ever so lovely with all its foliage compared to the winter shot I took of it dark and barren.


June 11th: My delphinium finally began to bloom and it looks to be putting on a wonderful show since it has an amazing amount of stems fully loaded with flora.


June 12th: Jen and I and our carnage. She and I share a shell fish addiction and when we do an epic shopping trip like Saturday then we need our cockroach of the sea!


June 13th: Dinner with Robert and Heidi: They made pesto from basil and garlic they got at Beaverton Farmer's Market which we put with some of our linguine, grilled swordfish and grilled asparagus. And yes, it tasted even better then it all looks.




And if you would like to see all my photos this far for Project 365 you can find those http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46134&id=1129217720&l=2087ebc19e and http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=59030&id=1129217720&l=73909afd3c

No comments:

Post a Comment