Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Project 365: May 23rd through May 29th

May 23rd: I started reading through a stack of letters my cousin sent to me. They were written to her mother Annie by my mother, her sister, and they were very close. This one was sent in 1967 when my mother was 30 years old. She sent Annie this clipping when her and her husband Michael (my mom's first husband) were selling their house...for $15900.


May 24th: Sooo, we found this little stuffed animal which Macha was playing with. She has a lot of stuffed animals because that is how she rolls but we have never seen this one before and have no idea where it came from.


May 25th: My desk ninja nesting set.


May 26th: A visit to Ikea and I discovered there is safety in the bathroom..


May 27th: Me and Patrick shopping at Fred Meyer. We almost got him the wheeled worm...


May 27th: I find it amusing as hell that out of all the books Macha chose to chew on it was Samurai Warriors...


May 28th: Beaverton Farmer's Market. Patrick bought a plant!


May 28th: I bought some Trillium at the farmers market as well


May 29th: Our grapes are growing beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment