Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Project 365: July 26th through August 1st

July 26th: Blood red dahlia


July 27th: All moved into my new desk at work with my headphones, water bottle and lotion.


July 28th: Giving blood to the vampires who do not sparkle at the American Red Cross.


July 28th: Walking to the Max after work right by the wetlands.


July 29th: Wandering around my yard with Ms June I realize my hibiscus has begun blooming!


July 30th: Picnic in the park watching the movie Pretty In Pink for Mo, Margaret and Brandy's birthdays.


July 30th: Me, Jen and Patrick's picnic was roasted chicken, balsamic cous cous salad, zucchini/orzo/feta salad, and rustic bread with herbed goat cheese and roasted garlic.


July 31st: Macha shows us how to handle what we call "Saturday".


August 1st: Bitchy broody Catalina has two words for me trying to get her out of the coop daily...STUFF IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment