Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Project 365: June 28th through July 4th

June 28th: The sun rise on our front yard after staying up all night so I will be thoroughly exhausted for my flight at 8pm.


June 29th: Desert of a chocolate bon bon and a glass of moscato at Legal Seafood with my sister in Boston.


June 30th: Dinner at Anthony's Pier 4 right on the Harbor with Ian and Dawn.


July 1st: A break from shopping on Newbury Street in Boston with my sister for lunch at Stephanie's.


July 1st: Walking to drinks at the City Bar in the Lenox Hotel.


July 2nd: The view in Brookline on Beacon Street from my sister's condo.


July 3rd: My brother Doug's house in the woods in Milton, WA.


July 4th: Beacon Hill, Boston


July 4th: Boylson Street, downtown Boston.


July 4th: The fireworks extravaganza!

No comments:

Post a Comment