Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Project 365: August 1st through August 7th

August 1st: Bacon Turkey Bravo at Panera


Going away party for Amber Rose at the Kir Wine Bar. This is an awesome mural on the outside of the building.


This orange blossom and tres leches cake were just amazing.


This electrical panel amused me.


August 2nd: Seeing the play Is He Dead Yet? by Mark Twain at the Evelyn Shiffler Memorial Park right behind my house.


August 3rd: Late night karaoke at Mississippi Pizza with Jenna, Heidi and Michael/Barbara.


August 4th: Another day, another fence section...


August 5th: And we are still working steadily on the new walkway and garden.


August 6th: Macha helping me decorate for the Arabian Nights party...as you can see she is VERY helpful.


Arabian Nights party...Jen made humus, petit fours, bastillas and we also had piles of berries, fruits, some cheese, crackers and veggies.


August 7th: My birthday present to Jen was this stunning print I have been holding since our trip to LA...she loved it and the blood soaked card I gave her with it since I cannot even seem to wrap a present without slicing myself open!

No comments:

Post a Comment