Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Project 365: April 4th through April 10th

April 4th: Macha gets determined to navigate the new dining room chairs to enhance her exterior view.


April 5th: Snip, snip... Cutting out the International passports for the Eco Fair I am putting on at work at the end of the month.


April 6th: Patrick's Irish Stout brewing up a storm in our shower.


April 7th: My co-workers rule...


April 8th: Nightly ritual...loves me some salad with lots of stuff in it properly cut up with my Mike Meyers knife...


April 9th: A trip to Farmington Gardens when I, amazingly enough, did not overspend...for once...


April 10th: My new daffodils finally came up this year which I adore...love the peach...viva la Spring

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your garden :) And see you it has been way too long!

    ReplyDelete