Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Project 365: March 28th through April 3rd

March 28th: "Bones"...seriously, what does it mean? Found pylon on the walk to my bus through my work parking lot.


March 29th: Home project complete - building an interior herb garden my my sink.


March 30th: After dropping 3 sizes I am wearing jeans which I have not worn in years. To top it off...they are baggy on me.


March 31: Fred Meyers has Black Velvet Petunias which I so rarely see anywhere...


April 1st: Here is the stack...ugh... To the left we have the insanely large amount of brochures etc from Metro and to the right we have piles of gift basket stuff for the prize drawings at work. In theory I need to start bringing all of this into work but I have not a clue as to where I would put it all so I might just drive it in the day of the Eco Fair.


April 2nd: Mio Sushi with Jen - their salads are seriously amazing...I tried their poke which was just phenomenal!


April 3rd: Tea and croquet at my house to welcome Spring. The lower left corner features my home made rose petal jelly ( I also put out the lemon balm jelly I made as well from my garden). This tea service was my mother's Polish china which I love any excuse to use and I know my mother would approve. See in the back are vanilla meringues. We also had lemon bars, carrot/zucchini bread, pumpkin bread, almond lace cookies, raspberry lemon cake, chocolate macaroon cake, apples and pears, goat cheese, crackers, scones, hummus, four grain baguettes, Gouda, English cheddar with caramelized onions and even more...everyone happily sipped and munched the day away with croquet for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment