Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Project 365: April 11th through April 17th

April 11th: It is always exciting watching a Bird of Paradise open.


April 12th: Template for the parking lot cleanup day signs.


April 13th: Macha the Viking Squirrel shows off her fuzziness.


April 14th: There be fairies here!


April 15th: Shopping! Though I have to wonder who drop kicked my grocery cart.


April 16th: My cousin sent me a pile of photos and letters that my mom had sent to her mom throughout the years. I have not read the letters yet but I now possess photos of my brother Rick. When my father had his brain tumor he threw out all my family photo albums. I have pictures of my brother Bobby but all photos of Rick were thrown out. My brother Bob died when I was 9 and my brother Rick died when I was 19


April 17th: Plants! Finally we got a nice day and I was able to plant the piles I have been picking up from nurseries.

No comments:

Post a Comment