Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Final Project 365 post of 2010: December 27th through December 31st

December 27th: Dinner at Karen and Peter's...Karen made us this delightful pumpkin cheesecake with cream.


December 28th: I made cinnamon rolls for my team in honor of the people and pet food drive at work. And those are my new headphones thanks to my husband.


December 29th: The cards finally stopped coming in...thank you everyone so much! We feel super loved.


December 29th: Patrick made me this amazing dinner of chicken Parmesan, asparagus, and homemade rolls with herb butter.


December 30th: Delilah has gotten so big!


December 31st: The kittens like their matching boxes and had their own special New Year's plans.








December 31st: New Years dinner with Jen, Jenna, Richard, Michelle and Greg: Corn bread with honey butter, blueberry goat cheese and crackers, buttermilk fried chicken, and homemade red beans and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment