Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Project 365: June 11th through June 17th

June 11th: First day with the new top down at work! June 12th: About to jump on the table to spend an hour with one of my amazing massage therapists. Having dinner at Koji Lloyd Center with Ms Katy during her brief visit to the NW. And you can see my car parked out the window. June 13th: Having lunch at Hayden's Lakefront Grill. They have a pond outside with ducks and such. They finally updated the name at the hotline...I like our new logo as well. June 14th: I finally got around to remembering to add a picture of the new sword arrangement I did in the family room since I brought Patrick and my matching katanas in from storage. We have fully matching samurai outfits only my sword has dragonfly charms on it while Patrick's has dragons and Japanese woodcut waves. June 15th: This is what $9 from Sushi Land Bridgeport Village looks like - salmon, yellowtail, veggie roll and a yellowtail roll....YUM! June 16th: BEST MIMOSA BAR EVER! Lauriel made all these homemade syrups, purees and bitters for Brandy's graduation party...shown is the lady of honor adding finishing touches... And these was on sweet Lauriel and Edward's amazing back deck. June 17th: PRIDE! I had a great time spending the afternoon at the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention's booth handing out beads to folks to memorialize their lost friends and loved ones. I met some of the most amazing people and even got free hugs. What a great day! Lovely dinner with Patrick at the Chart House in the hills overlooking Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment