Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Project 365: February 7th through February 13th

February 7th: Cold mornings this week with frost on the ivy by the Capital Center on my walk in.


February 8th: Switched my hot line night to Tuesday since I had the land use hearing Wednesday night. This was also the longest night I have had to date on the hot line staying over an hour past my shift due to an intervention.


February 9th: Lunch with Michele at Mio Sushi: Cucumber, Asparagus, Sesame Seeds, Magura, and Rice Wine Vinegar Salad with Salmon, Tuna and Yellowtail Sashimi.


February 10th: Stunning roses from my husband.


February 11th: My desk face with my new recognition board - I have an insane amount of pins after working at the company 10 years - most of the pins I received a long time ago when I worked in customer service but I do get the occasional new addition.


February 12th: Seeing the Vagina Monologues with Ms Jen.


February 13th: First flowers of the year! Stunning...simply stunning though the yard is exploding with bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment