Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Project 365: January 31st through February 6th

January 31st: Slaughterhouse Karaoke at the Lovecraft hosted by Sean and TJ. This is the ceiling of The Lovecraft because the bar is that level of awesome.


February 1st: Macha REALLY likes the ironing board, like on an epic level. It makes ironing....difficult....


February 2nd: A night at the hotline which has mood lighting. I so love these chairs. One of the swanky rich folks who donate a lot to the lines etc apparently decided she did not dig her brand new lounge chairs so she donated them to the hotline because they go rather nicely with the new digs


February 3rd: My husband is an awesome cook: grilled pork steaks, grilled asparagus and a fully loaded with veggie salad and vinaigrette.


February 4th: The theme of my night - I was supposed to do a police ride along but my paperwork was messed up by one of the daytime desk sargents plus they had a lot of sick cops stay home...so I am rescheduled for the 11th instead.


February 5th: Dinner and seeing Atomic Tom at the Doug Fir with Ms Diane. Amazing dinner followed by an epic show - seriously, perfect night!


February 5th: My two extra add in photos which are self portraits, of sorts for February. With Project 365 they recommend you include self portraits each month to see how you have changed through the year etc. I also try to include one photo of my hand or hands as well as my own personal "goal".




February 6th: A gift from Richard - this is a drinking set he got in turkey made almost entirely with stone. The set is so beautiful and looks great on display by our bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment