Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project 365 - May 7th through May 13th

May 7th - Ahhh another day and another trip to Home Depot though who could predict their tree and rose prices would be too good to resist??!! Seriously - $25 dwarf honeycrisp trees and Don Juan rose buses for $8. Though I also needed concrete, wood stain, rocks, ground cover....
May 8th - Going through the helpful information given to us at our neighborhood association meeting by the Beaverton police department to keeps our neighborhoods and homes safer.
May 9th - Running errands in Tigard at lunch I see this amusing sign. Is it hitting on me?
May 10th - Pedis and dinner with my almost birthday sister.— with Jessica Blasch.
May 11th - In an attempt to rekey my car I discover yet another thing my former mechanic did wrong - now to identify what ignition he replaced mine with....
May 12th - The front yard is blooming!
May 12th - These stunning iris were found hiding under a pine tree in Belladonna Atropa's backyard.
May 13th - Me and Wendy attended Dangerous Liaisons at the Venetian Theater in Hillsboro, Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment