Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365: January 16th through January 22nd

January 16th: For Yule I got some of our family members digital picture frames for a great deal at Best Buy.


I opened them all up clearing out all the packing.


I got really inexpensive SD cards from Ebay which I loaded up with 2 years worth of Project 365 photos. I loaded up the SD cards onto the digital frames so they just needed to be plugged in.


Macha helps me sort through the pages...


I staple the 12 pages together which describe what each day's photo is of.


And Macha continues her help warming the digital frame boxes.


January 17th: SNOW DAY! Or actually night since it melted off as fast as it came in.


January 18th: My new scarf hanger and my scarves all organized.


I found these gorgeous candle holders at Home Goods for cheap to use in my wrought iron sconces. They are greenish with gold.


January 19th: My friend Jemiah's gorgeous and super sweet kitty always hits on me when I visit.


January 20th: Soup party at Dana and Seth's. While playing card games I laughed looking at the floor and seeing how the twins have decorated their parent's house.


January 21st: Heading out to Sunday's birthday party I packed her present up and topped it with some rosemary from the garden.


January 22nd: 1am at the Rocky Horror Picture Show with Robert, Kandice and Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment