Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 5, 2012

Organizing the Christmas ornaments creatively. We take turns each year with our Christmas trees. Here are the ornaments for Patrick's tree which are blue, silver, clear, black, a touch of purple and white with snowflakes.


Also a small stack of beautiful blue lighting. Here you can also see the old ornament boxes which were scratching up the glass balls from their paint jobs.


Here you can also see the old ornament boxes which were scratching up the glass balls from their paint jobs.


I cut up sheets of silver foil address labels which I had that were unusable since ink did not want to print on them and pen would also not work. I used them to separate the glass balls and protect them.




I used up a small stack of small Christmas wrapping boxes I had been holding onto for years and have never had a use for to reorganize the glass balls.


I taped the boxes to give them more stability.


We take turns each year with our Christmas trees. Here are the ornaments for my tree which are red, gold, bronze, moss green and copper.



No comments:

Post a Comment