Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Project 365: October 24th through October 30th

October 24th: I came across this ivy in my Halloween decorations which I bought for a particular party at Joe's several years ago.


October 25th: One side of the porch pumpkins - our "Halloween" theme - mine is this bleeder with my chef's knife which everyone lovingly calls my Mike Meyer's knife. The classic redux of the Halloween movie pumpkin was done by my husband.


October 26th: City Hall - meeting with the mayor's office folks.


October 27th: Lunch with Julia at Papa Hayden - we made sure to save room for desert. This was mine - the peanut butter torte.


October 27th: Lunch with Julia at Papa Hayden - we made sure to save room for desert. This was hers - the hazelnut cheesecake.


October 28th: Shopping with Melissa with a quick break for sushi at Benihana...


October 29th: Shopping with Melissa and we bought twin shoes since they were super warm and comfy.


October 30th: And back to the ivy - the espresso spray paint obviously only did so much. So I used up walnut and gold acrylic paint dry brushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment