Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Project 365: October 17th through October 23rd

October 17th: Macha tests out the new candy dish getting into the spirit of Halloween.


October 18th: Fingers crossed! My cucumber needs to get just a touch bigger and I can harvest it. If that happens than I technically will have had a vegetable garden since I also was able to harvest tomatoes from the new front garden!


October 19th: Purple clematis


October 20th: SICK! Why oh why do they insist on making flu meds so difficult to get into - I mean seriously...how cruel are drug companies??!! I had to use the sword on my keychain to get it open.


October 21st: Decorating for Dias de los Muertos.


October 22nd: Cleaning pumpkin seeds for roasting for the pumpkin carving party.


October 23rd: Pumpkin carving all complete.

2 comments: