Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Project 365: September 5th through September 11th

September 5th: Reorganization - I got one more storage container for the Halloween stuff and a purple and black container for our Thanksgiving stuff. I also went through our camping gear and eliminated a lot of it.




September 6th: Spending the afternoon painting Missy's hallway.


September 7th: Wreath inspired by Williams Sonoma though purchased through Michael's.


September 8th: Molt! Lady Bernadette lost her tail which will be added to my autumn wreath.


September 9th: Bernadette, Francesca and Ginger...the girls have their big girl feathers now.


The fence is near completion now - one more section and the gate to finish but it looks truly magnificent!


September 10th: I came to realize I had a stack of incense boxes which were not attractive so I organized them into a container along with the candle Richard brought me back from a monastery in Romania.


September 11th: A gift...Jen got this gorgeous mirror during the last Egyptian exhibit at the museum and it looks just stunning in my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment