Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Project 365: August 29th through September 4th

August 29th: Wine and red... I brought my dear friend Lisa Marie takeout so we could catch up in between her filling custom corset orders galore. I love her apartment - it is such a calming space.


August 30th: Picking up my car from its new mechanic. Note the ninja who has been baking in the sun for five years so his paint was completely sun bleached. This was a gift from my dear friend Jenna to my car a great number of years ago.


August 31st: Breakfast with Jen and Pete: Custard style French toast with powdered sugar and hazelnuts; cream cheese, spinach and tomato eggs; bacon and juice.


September 1st: Repainting the Rostyle wheels on my MG Midget which had become rather rust laden after a five year sit. Here is the before...


I might mention I did this freehand. And after...


September 2nd: Honey beige was the color of the day...and what a beautiful color it was! Helping Michele and Greg paint their new living room and family room the day before their big move into their new home


September 3rd: A wonderful lunch at Sinju in Bridgeport Village with Jen, Marissa, Jen's mom and Jen's aunt. Note the giant ball of wasabi.


September 4th: My poor little ninja has been painted fresh and will be returned to hang from my rear view mirror in my MG. Isn't he cute :) Since he was a gift to my car from Jenna it is only appropriate she was the first to ride in Bernie.


September 4th: My beautiful sunflowers which were a gift from my husband to celebrate our second wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment