Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Project 365: March 26th through April 1st

March 26th: One of my walls at work which contains some of my favorite work - the small card of The Summit ala Michael Parkes and Almond Blossom by Van Gogh. I adore Van Gogh and have two prints of his in my home. I love his floral drawings with blues and greens though my favorite is still Crows over the Wheatfields.


March 27th: My lonely little MG waiting for me to drive it home after everyone else has long gone home. I must say though I still feel so much safer working where I do now since the area has such a non existent crime rate.


March 28th: My sweet Heidi found this gorgeous print for me! I love it's title, "Renewal" always as much as the piece.


March 29th: Just another awesome day at work getting spoiled rotten with our own barista being brought in serving us coffee, hot cocoa, orange juice and Italian sodas - as many of whatever as we wanted...nice start of the day indeed.


March 30th: Koi Fushion came out (again thank you to our boss) to make us all whatever we wanted for lunch and this was on their cart: "Do Not Serve"...ummmm.....


Me and one of my nearest and dearest Wendy - we laughed hysterically when discovering we were going with matching outfits. We picked up Sean and he was also in black and red as well. I always loved this dress and was grateful it fit again. Korina specially ordered it for me and went postal on people during phone calls to get my dress in time for the event I was attending...I always get so many compliments on it.


March 31st: Lan Su Chinese Garden's plant sale with Krisha.






April 1st: On our 12 year anniversary we drove to Salem to visit Patrick's mom (well my mom too :)). This is her BFF Liam who is a big love bug...I mean just look at that sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment