Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project 365: March 5th through March 11th

March 5th: Cheese selection...hunting down some decent Brie at Fred Meyer.


March 6th: Brandy and SKot over for dinner and games. You can see Patrick in the background with Gabriel. Desert - Lemon Chiffon Cake with Lemon Sauce and Strawberries.


March 7th: After learning I was hired for the job I wanted I went through my bags of work debris which were sitting in the corner of my office for the past seven months. Since I am leaving Wells Fargo after over ten years I was able to get rid of my pin collection.




Here is my 5 year and 10 year pins under my green team name badge.


March 8th: Macha busy at work on the dishes...


March 9th: I inherited a necklace from Melissa Hansson and changed out the pendant on it.


I also found piles of other fun stuff to make another necklace as well.


The base for my other necklace were these little pretties which I got off a dress I had.


March 10th: Stephanie and Cheryl over for dinner - we had some nibbles beforehand - brie and apples, bread, pomagranite, honeydew melon, salami, and two different types on almonds while all three on us had our own choice of wine.


March 11th: I was able to finally get a few days in weeding so the front looks much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment