Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365: February 28th through March 6th

February 28th: I put together my bat box! YAY! It was bigger than I thought but I took the pile of sticks Amazon sent and made this thanks to my Ryobe...


February 28th: I think I will paint the post to match the house so it blends in a touch better but our next door neighbor is even excited.


February 28th: Mason bees I picked up from the Backyard Bird Shop in Beaverton.


March 1st: Pool at Sam's Hollywood Billards for Mathia's Birthday...their balls were Easter egg colors!


March 2nd: Hanging with the Vampires...


March 3rd: Macha's way of trying to sneak into Patrick's work with him...she almost blends in....almost...


March 4th: Beaverton Civic Theater's opening night of the play Bus Stop with Jen which was quite enjoyable. We fell in love with the girl who played Cherry - she was just darling!


March 5th: Crunk! Melissa's rock star Bachelorette Party which involved Hobo's (the bar), Darcelle's, a half case of champagne, no less than 9 plastic penises, a penis rape whistle, one stretch white limo, Voodoo Donuts, Voicebox Karaoke, steak bites at the Acropolis and one very sexy lap dance for the future bride...it was an awesome night seriously.


March 6th: The day after...our beautiful bride to be even did super cute favor bags for us...and even made mine sugar free. I brought home apple fritters for Patrick from Voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment